UPDATE: Friday and Saturday (December 14 and 15), Let It Snow: Seasons Readings will be free!!!!
The holidays are here! The holidays are here!
Oh, you already know that? Of course you do. You watch TV or you shop so you’ve already been inundated and glonged over the head with commercialism and capitalism. Well, let me add to that falderal and tomfoolery with a bit of commercialism of my own.
Ladies and gents, I give you “Let It Snow: Seasons Readings for a Cool Yule!”
It’s the end of the year as we know it, and you’ll be feeling fine as you peruse this collection of “season’s readings.”
Let It Snow! is packed to the rafters with thoughtful gifts for you to unwrap from the comfort of your cozy reading chair. After all, there’s snowplace like home for the holidays! Are you ready to branch out beyond the tree’d and true? Stay inside and read and you’ll be saying “Let It Snow!”
Let It Snow! Season’s Readings for a Super-Cool Yule! Ten eclectic stories in off-beat holiday settings. The stories/authors are:
- A Laurents County Landfill Christmas, by Red Tash
- Silent Night, by Jack Wallen
- Crazed in Christmas City, by Jessica McHugh
- A Manlove & Kickerdick Xmess, by Axel Howerton
- The Snow Wolf’s Gift, by Tim Tash
- A Serial Killer Christmas, by Mercedes Yardley
- Old Mexia Christmas Brew, by Claudia Lefeve
- The Pratty Who Saved Chrissmuss, by Marian Allen
- Believe, by Connie Roberts-Huth
- Hau’oli Hanukkah by T. Lee Harris
If you’re curious — my particular entry for Let It Snow is an inside look at the Zero Day Collective — that collection of power responsible for the Mengele Virus in my I Zombie series.
When not free, the cost of Let It Snow is $4.99 and 100% of the proceeds will go to Hurricane Sandy relief.