Welcome back to Hell! You’ve purchased your ticket and are ready to see a cage match worthy of a soundtrack by GWAR!
Our last match saw the Creeper from Jeepers Creepers barely edging out the voice and pimp coat of Candyman. This time around, the ol’ Creeper’s suffering could be legendary… even in Hell!
That’s right, the Creeper goes up against the leader of the Cenobites — Pinhead.
Its voice, unlike that of its companion, was light and breathy-the voice of an excited girl. Every inch of its head had been tattooed with an intricate grid, and at every intersection of horizontal and vertical axes a jeweled pin driven through to the bone. Its tongue was similarly decorated.
—The Hellbound Heart, Clive Barker, ch. 1
Few,if any, need an introduction to one of the most iconic figures in all of horror-dom. Pinhead is the eloquent leader of the Cenobites — “Explorers in the further regions of experience. Demons to some. Angels to others.”
- Loves pain
- Has Hell’s dominion on his side
- Endless supply of rusty chains to fling at foes
- Unmatched eloquence
- Has a posse of ‘big bads’ at his disposal
- Has killer BDSM clothing
- When he screams, everyone listens
- Doesn’t look like someone who cares what God thinks
- Can tear your soul apart
- Can create new Cenobites from the living and the dead
- From the mind of the master
- Requires someone to ‘solve the puzzle” to call him from Hell
- Was once human
- Pull pins out, brain comes with ’em!
- Has a weakness for panache
I must admit, this one is a no-brainer. Even with the Creeper’s nasty teeth and bad-ass leathery wings, the poor git doesn’t stand a chance against the likes of Pinhead. Pinhead is not only evil — he has Hell at his beckon call.
So, Mr. The Creeper… what are you going to do now that Pinhead has made your suffering legen… wait for it… dary?
As for Pinhead… we know what he’s doing next. Pinhead will remain in the Cage and wait for his next opponent. Until then… No tears, please. It’s a waste of good suffering.
What’s your take? Would Pinhead manage to take down The Creeper? Post your thoughts in the comments.